Welcome to Quartermile
WHERE WE SEPARATE THE BOYS FROM THE MEN!
You have a score to settle with another racer? Want to show your competitor who’s boss?
Then Saturday Night Grudge Races is for you!
- 1/4 MILE (402 meter)
- PRO TREE .400
- HEADS UP RACING (both leave the starting line at the same time and the first to cross the finish line wins)
- SUDDEN DEATH
- NO CLOCKS
- NO SCOREBOARD
- RED LIGHT COUNTS AS DQ (disqualification)
PARTICIPATION RULES & REGULATIONS
If a vehicle is found too dangerous to participate or a participant not complying to the rules, Quartermile officials reserve the right to withdraw it from the event on the grounds of the duty of care for others and the rider/driver.
The event organizer and race director’s decision is final and cannot be appealed.
The Grudge Races is an all run field. (All classes/categories allowed)
- Cars and Bike Grudges (Separate class)
- To participate in Grude Races you must be Pre-entered and participating in other event categories (ET-Series or Street Legal)
- Must be 18 or older
- A full valid recognised road driving licence or an official race licenses like (MSA/FIA/FIM/ACU/KNAF/KNM) is required to participate.
- All style tyres permitted. (All TREADED or street or strip tires must have a minimum off 1.6 mm off tread)
- 10% of Grudge funds goes to promoter
- The Race Director/Promoter retains the right to refuse track access to any vehicle they deemed unsuitable, with no refund whatsoever.
ENTRY FORM SOON ONLINE
GOT QUESTIONS drop as an E-mail at: email@example.com